I used the first recipe I found on a Google search of “Chicken Nuggets” from All Recipes, and made a slight variation to make the nuggets gluten free. Manfriend and the Child both approve!
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of gluten free bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 tbsp. dried basil
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
How to Cook
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- In a medium bowl, mix the bread crumbs, cheese, salt, thyme and basil. Put the melted butter in a separate bowl for dipping.
- Dip chicken into melted butter first, then into bowl mixture. Coat well and place on a cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes.