This is my go-to recipe when I need to whip up a quick appetizer. I often get asked for the recipe, so I thought I’d share it here.
As I usually tell my friends, this isn’t exactly healthy but it’s incredibly easy to make and tasty!
I think I ripped this one out years ago from a Kraft recipe magazine.
What you need:
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. sliced green onions
How to prepare:
- Heat oven to 350°. Mix all ingredients except tomatoes and onions
- Spoon into shallow dish or 9″ pie plate
- Bake 20-25 minutes, sprinkle with tomatoes and onions.
I like to serve this with pita chips, but any cracker will do!