Thanks for visiting my blog!
I’m a busy and happy mother of two spunky girls who likes to sew, create, travel and be outside.
I’m a proud graduate of the University of Southern California’s Annenberg School of Journalism. Fight on!
My career includes:
- Listing Editor for Yahoo! Search Marketing
- Bilingual TV reporter
- Videographer & editor
- Weather anchor for the #1 rated morning show in Reno, Nevada.
- Public Relations/Social Media Coordinator in tourism marketing
- Digital strategist and account manager for a top-notch digital agency
I currently work in higher education, teaching and experimenting in the journalism world.
In my apprenticeship days, I worked for Dateline NBC, Telemundo Network and Fox News. During my time with Telemundo, I had the remarkable opportunity of seeing a story close to my heart make its way to national television. In the hallways of NBC, I also learned to keep story ideas to myself.
I’m also a Spanish translator and interpreter, and public relations and social media consultant. When I’m not juggling an extremely busy schedule, I’m exploring the world through my daughters’ eyes, reading, running and sewing.
- ABC News: My Experience Breasfteeding
- Glamour May 2012
- AOL Daily Finance: How Pinterest Can Save You Money
- How to Use Pinterest as a Traffic Source - Business 2 Community
- Maybe Marissa Mayer is on to Something – BabyZone